My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Tuesday, March 29, 2016


This tutorial was written
by Wicked Cupcake on March 29,2016
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a two tubes by Rene Kunert.
available here.

Supplies: Texture bokeh 2012 Pack by animekol
available here
Program: Paint Shop Pro X2

Open up textures or papers of choice
to use on your tag. Also, open up two tubes
of choice or a tube with a closeup will work too.
Open up a 700x700 new image.
Also open up a 250x250 new image.
Fill the smaller image with white.

Copy and paste the white image onto your 
larger new image. Duplicate this layer three
times for a total of 4 layers.

Arrange the layers so they form a larger square
with slight spacing between each of the smaller squares.
It might help to rename the squares in terms of their placement.
I did names such as top left, bottom right so I can keep straight
which one I am working with.

Choose a texture of choice & select a square with your 
magic wand tool. Do make sure you have that square layer
selected in your layer palette as well also. Paste your 
texture as a new layer. Selections - invert & press delete
on your keyboard. 

Now, copy and paste your tube or closeup as 
a new layer.Position so it is over the texture & square layers. Press delete 
again. Select none. Change the blend mode on the tube layer to
Overlay or one of choice. 

Repeat the above the steps with the other three squares. Use a different 
texture for each square. For the squares on the right side, I mirrored the 
tube I am using on them to have the faces facing right instead of left. 



Copy & paste your second tube of choice as a new layer. Make sure this layer is 
above the square layers. I resized the tube I used 95% but this is optional. 

Choose your text tool & select a font of choice. I used the color black for my 
text. Type out text of choice and adjust to a desired size. Convert to raster. 

For a moment, hide the text, second tube layer & the background layers. 
Select a square layer & right click. Select merge visible. 
Duplicate this layer & select the original square layer.

Go to Adjust - Blur -Motion Blur. Set the Angle to 315 and strength to 75.
Apply a Gauassian blur to the same layer of 5.00. On the square copy layer,
apply a subtle drop shadow.

Unhide the layers we had hidden. Crop your tag to desired size.
Add artist copyright information & name. Save as png. Thanks for 
trying my tutorial.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake