My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Saturday, January 9, 2016
CT tag & wallpaper featuring the stunning
art of Mélanie Delon  & scrap by
Ladyhawwk Designs in the bundle 4.
Travel to another realm - where light
& dark strain to rule. One cannot
remain all light nor all dark.
It takes a balance to exist
in a world or a person.
The wallpaper is 1920x1080 & available here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake