My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Friday, January 20, 2012


Wildest

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
January 13,2012
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a tube by The Vintage
Angel.This tube is available at
CDO

Plugins: Mura's Meister Copies
Xero Radiance
Xero Porcelain
EyeCandy4000 Gradient Glow

Open a 600x250 new image.
Open a tube of choice.

Fill the new image with
a color of choice from your
tube.

Copy & paste your tube
as a new layer. Position
along one of the sides
of the new image.

Duplicate the tube once.
On the bottom tube layer,
apply Mura's Meister Copies
Wallpaper plugin
default settings.

You want it to cover & fill
your new image completely.
Now apply Xero Radiance
to the copies layer.

Strangeness 128
Charm 50
Truth 128
Beauty 255

On the same layer, apply
Xero Porcelain
Softness 112
Strength & Brightness 128

Now add a drop shadow to
the main tube layer.
2,2.50, 5 Black

Add a new raster top layer.
Fill with black or a dark color
from your tag.

Click this layer with your magic wand.
Selections modify contract by 3.
Press delete.
Select none.

Now add a quote or wordart
of choice to the tag.
I added a gradient glow to
the text I used.
EyeCandy 4000 Gradient Glow
Fat setting glow width 3.
I also did the same drop shadow
as earlier.

Merge layers.
Add copyright info & name.
Save as png or jpeg.
Thanks so much for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake