My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Thursday, January 26, 2012



Mystify

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
January 25, 2012
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using a
tube by Rene Kunert
You can purchase it at
CDO.



Supplies:
Tube of choice
FTU Animation glitterbug
by Missy of Divine Intentionz
Blog
Animation Shop
Plugin: Mura's Meister Copies
Star Cluster
AAA Frames Foto Frame


Open a 600x250 new image.
Open a tube of choice.

Copy & paste your tube
as a new layer on the image.

Duplicate the tube once.
On the bottom layer,apply
the plugin Mura's Meister
Copies -Star Cluster
Default Settings.

Back on the 2nd tube
layer, add a drop shadow.
2,2,50,5 Black

Select your font tool.
Using a font which works well
with your tube, type out a word
of choice. I used Mystify.

Convert the word to raster.
Duplicate it once.
Position the word layers on
the tag as wanted.
Drop shadow both layers.

Merge the bottom two layers
together; make sure
you don't merge your
main tube layer.

On the merged layer,
apply AAA Frames plugin
Width set to 5

Copy the merged layer into
AS. Ctrl L for as many frames
as the animation you are using.
I did 16 frames.

On the animation I am using
I select all & resize the animation
by 60. This varies on the animation
& your tag.

On the tag in AS, select all
On the animation, select all & copy.
Drag the animation onto the tag.

Back on the animation,
undo drag. Repeat the above
but drag onto tag in a different
position of the tag.
I did one on the left & one on the right.

Now back in PSP,
Add copyright info & name
to your tag.
Merge this layer with your
main tube layer.

Copy into AS & paste as
a new animation.
Ctrl L to the same number of
frames as your animated tag image.

Copy the all the frames &
drag onto your main animation tag.
Make sure you drag where you want
the tube on the tag.

Once done, View animation.
If happy, save as wanted.
If not, fix and adjust as needed.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake