My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Monday, January 23, 2012


Thoughtful

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
January 23,2012
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
2 tubes by Abranda Icle Sisson.
You can purchase the tubes at
UYA


Supplies:
Tubes of choice
Scrap of choice.
I’m using one by TK Dezigns
Called Tropical Breeze
It is available at Pimp My Tags
with Scraps
Here
Wordart by Tlc Creations
Blog

Plugin: EyeCandy4000 Gradient Glow

Open a 600x600 new image.
Open up your tubes & scrap
supplies for the tag.

Choose a frame.
I am using a multi circle
frame.
Resize 80% or as needed.
Copy & paste the frame
onto the new image.

Using your magic wand,
click inside the frame.
If using a frame like I
am, hold shift button down
to select inside multiple frames.

Selections modify expand by 2.
Paste a scrap paper of choice.
Selections invert & press delete.

Move the paper layer under the
frame layer.
Keep the frame selected.
Paste your first tube between
the paper & frame layers.
Press delete.
Select none.

Add a drop shadow to
the frame & tube layers.
2,2,50,5 Black

Merge the three frame layers
together.
Open your 2nd tube & resize
80 or as needed.
Paste along the side of
your frame.

Open a ribbon element.
If needed, rotate right 90.
Paste behind & slightly to
the side of your 2nd tube.

Open a leaf tree branch.
Paste on the bottom layer of
the tag.
Position so that it comes out
the top above the tag.

Open a flower element.
Resize 25.
Paste 2-3 times along the frame.

Oepn a fern like leaf element.
Resize 75%
Paste on the opposite side of
your 2nd tube.

Position the layer in the layer
palette to bottom layer.
Arrange at the end of the frame.
Duplicate once & flip.
You want fern at the top & side
of the frame along with the
bottom & side.

Merge the two fern layers together.
Duplicate two more times.
Move the copy layers along the
back of the tag.

Open a wordart of choice.
For the one I am using I resized
by 50 twice.

I also added a gradient glow to
the wordart.
EyeCandy 4000 Gradient Glow
Fat ( color from tag )
glow width 3
Add the earlier drop shadow to
the wordart.

Merge layers visible.
Resize 88%
Add copyright info & name.
Save as png or jpeg.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake