My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Saturday, May 16, 2015
I had fun today with the May Cuddly Rigor Mortis Bonus tube and the matching IB Scrap Cuddly Rigor Mortis May 2015 Bonus by Rebel Dezigns. The scrap compliments this adorably funny tube just perfectly. I'm sure all of us have felt like taking the axe to our computers and other electrical devices more than once lol. Or gotten frustrated with making typos when we are trying to type correctly. Sometimes the keyboards are too small for the hands as my husband would say lol.
Express your frustrations with typos at CDO
I also have a wallpaper in three different 
sizes for snagging.
Wallpaper 1 1920x1080 here
Wallpaper 2 1920x1200 here
Wallpaper 1600x900 here






0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake