My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
CT tag featuring a gorgeous May Bonus Tube by Anna Liwanag. This stunning mermaid is basking in the sun in a wonderful IB scrap Anna Liwanag Bonus May 2015 by Ladyhawwk Designs. The scrap is the perfect setting for her to splash around and explore the beach.Is she looking for 
treasures of the sea left behind on old shipwrecks? Or waiting to entice a lone
fisherman with her beauty; and secrets of the sea. One can imagine the 
myths she would be able to weave of sea creatures.
You can join her on her adventures at CDO.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake