My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Friday, January 3, 2014

A note about this tutorial. This tutorial came out of a tag challenge. The challenge was to use a quote & create an uplifting, inspiring tag. I really wanted to use this tube because the horse has patches/spots like I do. See I have Vitligo and my skin is two colors. You can read more about it here
As I couldn't find anything to put the tube with, I decided to design my own
tutorial.


Patches


This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
January 3,2013
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a tube by Concetta Kilmer.
You can purchase this tube at
CDO.

Plugin:
Muras Meister Copies

Open up a 600x250 new image.
Open up a tube of choice as well.

On your matierals palette,
click on the top square.
Select a darker color from
your tube.

Fill your new image with
that color.
Add a new raster layer.

Select your freehand selection
tool. Draw a random shape
on the right hand side of
the image. Any shape is fine
its up to you.

Selections-modify-expand
by 1.
Fill this layer with a lighter
color from your tube.
Select none.

Paste your tube as a new
layer. Apply the plugin
Muras Meister Copies
Line- change the number
setting so that you have
the tube filling across your tag.
I used the number 3 for mine.

On the tube line layer, on
your layer palette, change the blend
mode to hard light.

Paste your tube again as
a new layer. Move this one to
the left side of the tag.
Add a drop shadow to the layer.
2,2,50,5 black.

Merge layers visible.
Add a new raster layer.
Fill with the first color - the
darker of the ones you used.

Select this layer with your
magic wand tool.
Selections - modify-contract by 4.
Press delete on your keyboard.
Select none.

Add new raster layer.
Fill with the lighter color.
Select this layer with your
magic wand tool.
Selections - modify-contract by 5.
Press delete on your keyboard.
Select none.

Move the lighter border layer
underneth the darker border layer.

Add a wordart or text of choice.
I used my own wording which
reflects myself.
if using text, make sure to
convert to raster.
Also add a drop shadow
to the words regardless of
text/wordart.
2,2,50,5 black.

Add artist copyright information
& name for the tag.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

1 comment:

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake