My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Wednesday, January 22, 2014


This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
January 22,2014
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a tube by Sue Miller.
You have to purchase this tube at
UpYourArt to use it.

VixMask 309
which you can find here

Open a 700x700 new imge.
Open up a tube & image of choice.

On your materials palette, hide
the fill color box.
Select a color of choice for the stroke
box from your tube.

Select your font tool.
Set width to 3.00
Choose chunky type font.
Set size to desired size.

Type out text of choice.
Makre sure caps lock is on also.
Enlarge if needed.
Convert to raster.

Holding shift button down,
select inside each letter
of the word with your magic
wand tool.
Selections - modify -expand by 1.

Paste your image as a new layer.
You may need to paste it twice if
it won't fill the word.
Selections - invert & press delete
on your keyboard. Select none.
Move the image layer under the
letter layer.

Making sure you are
still on the image layer, Adjust
Hue & saturation -change both
to 0. This greyscales the image.

Paste your tube as a new layer.
Make sure this layer is above
your word layers.
Resize to 70%.

Now I used my freehand selection
tool to select around one of the swans.
I then copied and pressed delete.

I pasted the swan again as a new layer.
This gave me the swans on two different
layers and allows me to move them
independently of one another.

I positioned one swan along the top
of the word and one along the bottom
of the word. Drop shadow both the
swan layers.
2,2,25,5 black.

On your materials palette,
select both boxes to be the same color
from your tube.

Select preset shape tool. I chose a heart
shape but its up to you.
Draw out a medium shape. Convert to
raster. Move this layer to under the
word layers. Positon it roughly in
the center of the word.
If needed, fill with the color on your
materials palette.

Now change the material palette
boxes to black.
Select the rectangle preset shape tool.
Draw out a thin narrow horiztonal
rectangle. Convert to raster.
Make sure this layer is below all
the previous layers.

Select your font tool.
Choose a font of choice.
Make sure width is 0.00.
Add the words "the of" to the tag.
I put "the" above the heart &
"of" beside the heart above the
main word.
Convert each to raster.

Duplicate the backrgound/raster1
layer of the tag. Fill this layer with
a color of choice. Apply the mask
VixMask 309.
Merge group. Duplicate this layer
once & merge down.

Merge layers visible.
Apply the plugin Xero Porcelain
Softness 50
Strength & Brightness 128

Crop to desired size. Add artist
copyright information and name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

1 comment:

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake