My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Thursday, August 1, 2013


Ladybug Love

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
August 1st, 2013
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am not using a tube with this tag.

I am using Ladybug scrap by
TK Dezigns which can be purchased
at CDO.

Vix Mask385 Blog

Plugin
Filters Unlimited 2.0 Toadies

Open a 700x700 new image.
Open up your scrap supplies.

Open a vine like element.
Resize 80%.
Paste as a new layer.
Rotate - free rotate left 90.
Open a grass like element.
Resize 80%. Paste on the bottom
end of the vine.

Open ladybug element.
Resize 80%. Paste as a new layer
& position in front of the grass like element.

Open scattered leaf element.
Resize 60%. Paste as a new layer -
making sure it is on the bottom of
your tag layers so far.

Paste a paper of choice as new layer -making sure
it is the bottom layer ( underneath the leaf layer ).
Apply the mask Vix Mask385.
Merge group.

Open flower element. For the one I am using,
there were several flowers on the element.
I used freehand selection - drew around the flower
I wanted. Copy & paste as a new layer.
Resize 50%.

Position the flower several times around the mask
layer.Merge the flower layers together. Move the
layer to just above the mask layer.

Add a drop shadow to the ladybug, vine & grass
layers. 2,2,50,5 Black.

Merge layers visible.
Duplicate once. On the bottom layer,
Adjust blur - gauassian blur 5.00
Apply
Plugin Filters Unlimited 2.0 Toadies
Blast 'em default settings

On the top layer, apply the earlier
drop shadow to it.

Merge layers together.
Add tag copyright info & name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

1 comment:

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake