My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Thursday, August 15, 2013



Batshit Crazy

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
August 15,2013
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a tube by Caron Vinson
which you can purchase at
CDO

I am also using the scrap I'm Watching You
by TK Dezigns which you can also purchase
at CDO

Mask by Kirsty
Kirsty07_Mask_Halloween6
Here

Plugin EyeCandy4000 Gradient Glow

Open a 700x700 new image.
Open up your tube and scrap supplies.

Choose a frame of choice and paste
as a new layer.
Click inside the frame with your magic
wand. Selections expand modify by 5.

Paste a paper of choice as a new layer.
Selections invert & press delete button.
Move the paper underneath the frame layer.
Select none.

Add a drop shadow to the frame layer.
2,2,25,5 Black.
Merge the paper and frame layers together.
Paste your tube as a new layer. Position as
wanted on the frame.

Choose a pumpkin element.
Resize 50%.
Paste on a bottom corner of the frame.
Add the earlier drop shadow to the pumpkin.

Open a wordart of choice. I am using one
included in the scrap. Paste as a new layer near
the bottom of the tag.

Choose your font tool. Select a font of choice to use.
I chose the color light green for my text but it will
vary on your tag. Type out text of choice.
I used "I'm cute but I am also"
Covert to raster.

Apply the plugin EyeCandy4000 Gradient Glow
Setting Fat glow width 3.00.
Apply again this time with the setting Black Halo.
Apply the above drop shadow to the text.
Position as wanted on the wordart.

Open a bat element.
Resize 35%. Paste on your frame as wanted.
I positioned mine by the tube.

Duplicate the bat layer once.
Resize 70%.
Rotate free rotate - left -15.
Move to a corner of the wordart.
Drop shadow both of the bat layers.

Paste a paper as new layer on the bottom
layer of the tag.Apply the mask Kirsty07_Mask_Halloween6
Make sure invert transparency is checked.
Merge group.

Merge layers together. Crop to desired size.
Add artist copyright information and name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake