My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Monday, February 20, 2012
I have noticed that my tube buying has changed.
I was discussing this with my husband just tonight.
As with my starting fresh on the blog, & trying to improve my thinking - all of this has led me to do the reflecting on my psp life.
I find myself not needing a license from every single
tube company. I am becoming choosier about where I
shop. This is nothing against any store either...but a general observation.
First off, if I won't use the tubes, then there is no reason
for a license there.
2nd, Different tubes are appealing to me now.
I have noticed that what I wanted 2-3 years ago are not
the same artists I must have today. I certainly have plenty
of tubes from over the years of purchasing lol. Does this mean
I'm not buying tubes?? Certainly not, for I still do purchase my share of tubes. I wonder, if everyone took a step back, and re-evaluated themselves & their purchases & usage - would they still
purchase all the same ones? I may like a tube, but if it doesn't scream & yell to me as a must have, then I simply walk away by closing the webpage.

What makes us decide to purchase at a new company & get a license there? Is it the artist tubes or friends or the fact that everyone else is shopping there? Maybe a combination of them.
For me it is becoming these reasons: The artists there are wonderful; The company is a good company & run by good people. Now this doesn't mean some companies are run by bad people - no not at all. But I'm sure as taggers, we all have the stores we perfer to shop at the most often b/c customer service is great at them.Of course this can vary from person to person;
The same type of questions can be applied to Favorite artists.
How does one determine a favorite artist or artists? For myself, its the artwork along with the person behind the artwork.The artwork will first hook me but getting to know the person who creates it..that can often be wonderful.

1 comment:

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake