My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Monday, October 17, 2022
I've noticed a shift or a change in the 
psp air & discussed it with hubby tonight.
I've been in this community for 20+ years.
I watched the Copyright aware aspect of it
come & change the landscape of it. 
For many, many years I've built up my
library of tubes & scrap kits. And I do still
enjoy creating & designing using them.
But, my life outside of here has changed.
For a long time, psp has served as a creative 
& social outlet for me. I've made some close friends
over the years. But I am realizing that this is no
longer dominating my priorities as it once did.
I'll always be around in one way or another.
I'll always dabble in the creative side of psp.
But I am finding myself no longer needing
new tubes. Its no longer a "must have"
for me. Yes I'll buy some because I want too -
but I no longer need to. I am finding
other things are becoming more important to me.
For now, psp is becoming more of a hobby.
I'll always be around in one way or another.
So stop by from time to time - see what I am up too.
As you know, my blog is full of things here & there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake