My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Sunday, September 18, 2022
Its been a week of changes in our little world.
Our oldest child moved out to pursue his
education further. We're very proud of him
& a little nervous as he spreads his wings.
Hopefully the University goes well for him.
We are also in midst of packing chaos.
Sorting through 12 years worth of shit.
Deciding what to keep & what to toss.
Lots is being tossed! Why are we packing?
Because we got a house baby! That's right!
Its a 4 bedroom 1 story house!  We're moving
at the end of the week! OMG!

Now with that, comes some sacrifice & a mortgage.
New PSP tubes must wait. And it may be quite 
some time until I am able to shop again. I'm
having trouble accepting this. Esp since spooky
tubes are starting to be released. They are 
the absolute best theme to tubes! & I 
can only window shop. I know the house is worth it.
I don't doubt that. But I am finding it hard to 
swallow this particular pill. & No I'm not 
begging for gifting. Just posting my thoughts on this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake