My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Sunday, February 28, 2021

I miss you.

Yet I just saw you a few hours ago. 

We're like two ships passing in the night sometimes.

One of us at home & the other at work.

Spending hours & hours apart - this is how

adulting & working happens. Yet for us,

it seems so much worse this time around.

We've been here before in this dance.

The tune has changed & the steps 

feel very new this time around.

I sit here lonely missing you.

Its becoming such a familiar feeling.

Balance family & work they say.

Make time for both.

Yet work keeps us apart...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake