My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Monday, December 7, 2020

 The psp community was rocked this past week with the passing 

of our beloved Pinky T, Tonya. She was heavily involved in 

so much of PSP & her loss has shaken many of us to our core.

I considered her one of my closest & dearest friends.

There was hardly a day that we weren't in chat 

throughout the day talking about anything & everything.

While we are still mourning, I wanted to take a moment

to celebrate her creations. Tonya certainly created

such beautiful tags for us. It's impossible to choose 

a few favorites but I selected some which show

how talented & gifted she was in psp. She often

said she couldn't tag gothic but I don't think

she ever truly found something she wasn't 

capable of making beautiful.I also wanted to

showcase creations with a few of her 

favorite artists - Jennifer Janesko,

Anna Liwanag  & Maryline Cazenave.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake