My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Tuesday, November 24, 2020

 We're doing our Thanksgiving later today.

As with 2020, its different this year. My mom isn't

joining us as she usually has in past years. But then 

again, 2020 has changed normal as we know it.

So, this evening my family will have a Thanksgiving

Dinner and enjoy being together. We have things to be thankful

for after all - most importantly that we are healthy.

On another note, having a conversation with my soon 

to be 19 y/o daughter has made me realize a few things.

Her generation has a much better sense of self & 

are very socially aware than my generation was.

I am thankful for her sense of self when it comes to 

relationships & dating. I don't want her in an

unhealthy relationship. I know the damage that

can cause on a person - having witnessed it myself 

growing up. I realized today that our relationship

is changing & reaching another level so to speak.

We had a good conversation today about adult issues

& I really did enjoy it. It was a healthy conversation

between two adults & friends in a way. She & I are no

longer just parent & child...but friends too.

& that my makes my mama heart fill with love

& happiness. Don't be afraid to engage your 

teenagers & grown children in conversation

about harder topics. They might just surprise you

by what they say. And maybe we can learn a thing

or two from their generation as well. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake