My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Monday, October 12, 2020

 A simple four letter word. 

A word that can be used to describe so

many things in the world by people.

A word that should never, ever be used

to describe a person's appearance. 

Especially by someone's family member.

Let's define it shall we?

According to Dictionary.com, the first definition for ugly is:

very unattractive or unpleasant to look at; offensive to the sense of beauty; displeasing in appearance.

Now, we know that what one person finds attractive another person may not,

that goes without saying. But never shall a person say or imply to 

a person they may find unattractive that they are ugly.

People may have disabilities or physical challenges

in life due to no fault of their own. 

 It is wrong to solely focus on those issues

as a way to determine if they are pretty or not.

And if someone does, they really need to

re evaluate themselves as a person.

Using it to describe a person can hurt them

emotionally & mentally. And it is just plain mean.

To do so to a loved one is cruel & insensitive.

Let's try to be nice humans okay? 





2 comments:

  1. A person's beauty is not physical ever, however how they treat others, such as calling someone unattractive or making fun or even poking at a physical trait imo is ugly. A person's beauty comes from inside and shines outward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you cuppicake! <3 It's because of people who do shit like that, who make people like me not want to show myself in pictures. I've struggled hard with it and I do it now for my kids. Beauty comes from everything in your heart and soul on out. physical appearances can be attractive but the insides can be ugly. <3 you my cuppiecake!

    ReplyDelete

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake