My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Halloween Ponderings


This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
September 11th, 2013
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a scrap tube combo
available at CDO. The tubes are
by Amy Brown and the scrap is
by Ladyhawwk Designs.

Plugin
EyeCandy 4000 Gradient glow

Open a 700x700 new image. Open up your 3 tubes, 2

images and scrap supplies.

Open a frame with 2 frames on it. I am using
one with 2 circle frames.Resize 80% and 88% once
each. Paste as a new layer. Move down slightly
on your tag.

Select your magic wand tool. Click inside each
of the frames with the tool. Selections modify
expand by 5. Paste an image into each frame.
1 image = 1 frame.
Selections invert & press delete.
Select none.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
I resized this layer 89% but it may vary on your tube.
Position so it appears to be sitting on top
of the frame layers.

Add a drop shadow to the tube and frame layers.
2,2,25,5 black.

On a different tube, copy the pumpkin layer.
Paste as a new layer - making sure this layer
is below the previous layers.
Position as wanted. I have my pumpkins coming out
from behind and side of the frames.

Open a fence element.
Resize 88% twice. Paste behind the
pumpkin layer.
Open a hay bale element. Resize 60%.
Paste behind one side of the fence.
Duplicate the bale layer & mirror.
This should give you hay bales behind
the fence on both sides.

Now add the earlier drop shadow
to the pumpkins and fence layers..

On your 3rd tube, select a pumpkin & character layer.
Resize 70%. Paste as a new layer on a side of your
tag. I mirrored this layer & positioned it on the right
side of the tag. You want this as one of the top layers.
Also add the former drop shadow.

Open a leaf blur element. Paste as new layer.
Move down and to the left slightly. Duplicate
once & mirror. Merge the two layers together.
Flip this layer.
Move this layer to the bottom layer of the tag
and coming up from behind the hay bales.

Open acorn elements. Resize 50%. Paste along the
bottom half of the tag as wanted. Open a mushroom and
repeat - positioning by one of the acorns. Do the same with

a piece of fruit - positioning this one by the other acorn.

Add wordart or text of choice. to your tag. I positioned
mine near the bottom of the tag. I did add an
EyeCandy 4000 Gradient glow to my text but that is

optional. Make sure you add a drop shadow.

Merge layers visible.
Add artist copyright information and name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake