My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Sunday, July 7, 2013

Castle Fairies

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
July 7th, 2013
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using 2 tubes by Rachel Anderson
which you can purchase at
CDO

I am also using Inspired by Rachel Anderson 19-3
scrap by ChiChi Designz which can also be purchased
at CDO.

Open a 700x700 new image.
Open up your scrap supplies
& tubes of choice.

Choose a circle frame.
Paste as a new layer onto your image.
Click inside the frame with your magic
wand tool.
Selections modify expand by 2.

Paste a scrap paper as a new layer.
Selections invert & press delete.
Move the paper layer underneath
the frame layer.

Open a castle like building.
Position as wanted on the tag between
the paper and frame layers.
Press delete.
Selet none.

Select a 2nd circular frame.
Paste as a new layer above the
1st circle frame.

Add a drop shadow to both
of the frame layers and the castle layer.
2,2,50,5 black.

Oepn a carraige element.
Paste as a new layer in bottom front
of the tag.
Add the above drop shadow to it.

Open a sparkle trail element.
Paste on the left side & slightly behind
the carriage.

Open a flower cluster. Resize as needed.
For the one I am using I resized 50 & 70%
once each. Paste in front of one side of the carriage
wheels. Duplicate & mirror. You want flowers in
front of each of the wheels.

Open a row of flowers.
Resize 70% or as needed.
Paste in front of the carriage & flower clusters.

Open clouds element.
Resize 70% Paste behind the castle layer
& to the side slightly. You want the clouds to appear
to be coming from behind the castle.

Open up your tubes if they are not already open.
Paste on on the bottom right side of the tag.
I positioned the standing one on the side of the tubes
I used.

For the 2nd tube, I reiszed 80 & 88% once each.
I then positioned the tube to appear to be sitting
on top of the carriage. She is also facing the 1st tube.
Add the earlier drop shadow to both of the tubes.

Open a flower trail element.
Paste as a new layer as the top layer on the tag.
Open a dragonfly element. Resize 50% & 80% once

each. Paste as wanted on the tag near the top of the tag.
Add the earlier drop shadow to the element.

Add artist copyright information & name.
Save as a png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake