My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Friday, May 10, 2013


Centerspot Babe

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
May 10,2013
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a tube by Ismael Rac.
You can purchase it in his store.


Supplies
Tube & closeup of choice.
WSL Mask 149 by weescottlass
Blog
Plugins
Muras Meister Copies
Crescent Moon -Warm cloth
VM Stylize
Special Effects 2

Open up a 700x700 new image.
I like to work bigger. We can always
crop our tag image later.
Open up your tube & close up if needed
as well.

Select black for both the
stroke and fill layers on the
Materials palette.

Select your rectangle preset
shape tool. Draw out a
good sized square on your
image.
Convert to raster.

Click inside the shape with
your magic wand tool.
Selections modify expand by 6
( this may vary on your shape )

Paste your closeup as a new layer.
Position on one side of the shape.
You do want it to be inside the shape.
Selections invert & press delete.
Select none.

Now plugin Muras Meister Copies
for the closeup layer.
Wallpaper rotate default settings.

On your layers palette, make sure your
shape layer is selected.
Click with your magic wand tool again.

Now back on the wallpaper close up layer,
Selections invert & press delete.
Select none.

Plugin Crescent Moon -Warm cloth
default settings.
For me, this plugin is with my Filters Unlimited 2.0

Duplicate the wallpaper layer.
On the duplicate layer, apply the plugins
VM Stylize - Square Blur
Default settings.
Special Effects 2 Plugin - Centerspot
default settings

On your layers palette, make sure your
shape layer is selected.
Click with your magic wand tool again.

Now back on the duplicated plugins layer,
Selections invert & press delete.
Select none.

Now on the top layer of the tag,
that we have been applying the plugins,
Selections - select all - float -defloat.
Paste your close up as a new layer.
Selections invert & press delete.
Select none.

On your materials palette, change the
blend mode on this closeup layer to
Overlay.

Choose your font tool. Choose a font which
works with your tag and a color for the font.
Type out text of choice. I am using "Centerspot Babe"
For the first word, I did rotate free rotate -
left 90.00.
This is entirely up to you for placement.

Once I have the text as I wanted, I merged the
two layers together. I set the blend mode also to overlay
on the text layer.

Paste your full tube as a new layer.
Resize if needed. For mine, I resized
50 & 80% once each.
Position along a side of your tag.

Add a drop shadow to the full tube.
2,2,50,5 Black.

Add a new raster layer on bottom of
the tag. Fill with a color of choice
from your tag.
Apply the mask WSL Mask 149.
Merge group.

Merge layers visible.
Add artist copyright information & name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake