My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Sunday, April 28, 2013



Revolution Bubble

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
April 28 ,2013
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using a
tube by Barbara Jensen.
You can purchase the tube at
her store.

Supplies:
Tube of choice
Scrap of choice.
I am using a scrap collab called Memories.
It was at Digiscrapbooking
Here

Open a 700x700 new image.
Open up your tube & scrap supplies.

Open a bubble element.
Copy & paste as a new layer.

Select your ellipse preset shape tool.
Width size doesnt matter.
Fill option on your materials palette
X'ed out.
Just need a color on the stroke option.
Draw out a circle the same size of
the bubble.
Convert to raster.

Open a scrap paper.
Resize as needed. For the one I am using,
I resized 20%.

Click inside the circle preset shape.
Selections modify expand by 1.
Paste the paper as a new layer.
Selections invert & paste as a new layer.
Move to bottom layer below the bubble.
Keep the circle layer selected.

Open a leaf branch element.
Resize as needed.
I resize 50% & 40% once each.
Paste as new layer between the paper &
bubble layers.
Press delete.

Paste your tube above the leaf branch element.
Duplicate once. Move the copy layer to
the top layer in your layer palette.
X it out for now.

On the original tube layer, press delete.
This should make it so just the tube is inside the
bubble & not on the outside.
Select none. Add a drop shadow to the
tube: 2,2,25,5 Black
X out the original tube layer.

Now back on the tube copy layer, unhide it.
Lower the opacity as needed on this layer.
Erase any parts showing past the bottom of the bubble.
Once happy, put the opacity back to 100.
And unhide the original layer.

You can delete the circle shape layer now off
of your tag.
Add the above drop shadow to the bubble layer as well.

Open a flower element.
Resize as needed. For mine, I resized 50% three times.
I pasted on either side of the bottom of your tube.
You want the flower layers behind your tube.
The flowers should be peeking out from behind your tube.

Open a doodle element.
Resize as needed. For the one I am using, I resized
20& 80% once each.
I pasted behind the tube copy layer.
Add the earlier drop shadow to the doodle.
The doodle I chose is subtle but there.

Merge layers visible.
Crop to desired size.
Add artist copyright information & name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake