My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Monday, April 9, 2012



Heart Bear Day

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
April 9, 2012
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I'm only using
a scrapkit. There is no artist
tube for this tag.

Supplies:
Scrap of choice
I am using one called Bear-A-Licious by
Animation by Missy of Divine Intenionz
Animation Shop

Open a 600x250 new image.
Open up your scrap which you are using.

Select your new image with your magic
wand tool.
Paste a scrap paper of choice as
a new layer.
Selections invert & press delete.

Now open a bear element
from the scrap.
Resize 80%.
Paste on a side of the tag.
Press delete.

Paste a grass element
along the bottom of the tag.
You want this layer behind your
bear element.
Press delete.

Now open cloud element.
Resize 60%
Paste along the top of the tag.
Press delete.
Select none.

Open a flower element.
Resize 50% & 70%.
Paste along the tag as wanted.
Move this layer under the grass layer
on your layer palette.

Open a pinwheel element.
Resize 70%. Paste alongside the
flower element.

Now select none.
Add drop shadow to the layers.
2,2,50,5 Black

Merge all the layers visible.
Add a new raster layer.
Fill this layer with a color of choice.

Selet it with your magic wand tool.
Selections modify contract by 3.
Press delete.
Select none.
Now you have a border on the tag.

Add copyright & name for the scrap.
if you are not animating the tag, save here.

To animate please continue.

Copy merged into AS.
Paste as a new animation.

Use Ctrl L to duplicate as many
frames as you need.
For the animation I am using I need
17 frames total.

Once you have all the frames, select all.
On your animation also select all & copy
Once everything is selected, drag the
animation onto your tag & let go
when you have positioned as wanted.

I changed my frame properties to 20
but this varies on you.
Once you are happy, save the tag
with animation.
Thanks for trying my tutorial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake