My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Monday, April 11, 2022
CT tag & wallpaper featuring the beautiful art 
of Andreea Cernestean using the bonus tube
November 2015. I am also showcasing the 
oh so lovely IB Colourbelle April 2022
Scrap by Ladyhawwk Designs.
 The wallpaper is 1920x1080 &
available here to download.
There is a beauty to be found in
older things. They may show their age
but they still have beauty. Stories could
be told if the things could speak. Instead,
we are left to wonder what they have
witnessed in life. And to give them
another chapter with us. The same could
be said about older people as well. 
Just because a person may be old, doesn't
mean they don't have something to contribute
to society. It may not be work, but wisdom
& stories have plenty we can learn from.







1 comment:

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake