My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Friday, June 24, 2022
I don't often get political on my blog.
I try to keep politics off of here & my Facebook.
I usually am subtle about letting my beliefs out.
I prefer to make my thoughts known via my creations.
Until today that is. Today the rights of women 
have been stripped away from us. While I am
grateful to live in a state that is working to 
protect the very rights that our country
is trying to remove; my heart breaks
for all women in the United States.
To know that we are thought of as less than;
as incapable of deciding what happens to 
our own bodies! That all of our progress
over the last 50 years has been removed.
Have you ever had to face that reality 
just because of your gender?
This is just the start of everything
they wish to undo in our country.
Progress that they do not like.
Punishing people for existing it seems like.
We will not go quietly! We will not accept this
as the new normal! We will have our rights
returned to us one day!
 We are human beings!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake