My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Tuesday, April 27, 2021

 So I'm not happy with my therapist.

She's really nice, friendly & easy to talk too..

but I feel like she isn't getting what I'm trying

to say and therefor I'm not dealing with my depression

like maybe I need too. I thought I would look

into one of the online therapy services that

are abundant right now. But realized that isn't

for me. I can't pay & wait to be reimbursed 

$$$. I simply don't have that kind of money.

So I'm at a crossroads of what to do.

Getting help is so hard with our healthcare system.

Its very discouraging esp when it comes to mental health.

I don't know where to go from here. I feel like 

I'm getting worse but can't help it.

I don't know how to shut the demons up.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake