My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Thursday, June 13, 2019
CT tags & wallpapers featuring the fantastic art of
Simona Candini using her tubes 12-1 & 12-3.
I am also showcasing the wonderful 
Simona Candini & Creative Scraps by Crys
Tube Scrap bundle 12. This bundle compliments
 the three tubes really well.  The wallpapers are 
both 1920x1080 & each is available here:
Find My Heart: Here
Unlock My Heart: Here
In a fantasy or reality, sometimes we have to lock
our heart away from the cruelty that can harm us.
It will take someone special to convince us to
hand over the key to unlock it & to give love a chance.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake